Week 35 Inside Mommy's Belly
Yesterday, Mommy went to see the doctor again. I had to wake up really early since I had to see the sonographer first before heading for my pre-natal appointment. They gave me my non-stress test. The test did show that my blood pressure was still high which actually stresses out the baby. Pregnant women, like Mommy, don't feel the symtoms of pre-eclampsia so they have to monitor us on a weekly basis. They weren't able to check on your weight but maybe next week we'd find out if you did gain that few extra pounds the doctor expects. Mommy was advised to stay relax, enough bedrest and just avoid any reasons to be stressed out.
During the NST, I just realized how stubborn and moody you could be. The test required the number of baby movements and it took quite sometime before you gave Mommy a nice strong kick. I'd even have to tap my belly just so you'd kick for the test. But when we're at home, you'd give rounds of kicks every minute, especially when Mommy has to beg for you to rest for awhile (so that the kicking would just stop, even for 5 minutes). Then when I went to see the sonographer, you keep moving around that she had difficulty trying to do the measurements. I knew the poking and probing was annoying that's why you were giving the sonographer a hard time.
The doctor rescheduled Mommy c-section to August 30 since he said he wouldn't be available on the 28th. Although if I really wanted that day then he could make some arrangements with one of his colleagues, but he said that there wouldn't be any assurance that I'll push through if the labor and delivery floor is fully booked. But I really want him to do the c-section so I agreed to have the date changed. And he said that if he does the procedure, he would make sure that I would be prioritized since I'm his patient and is scheduled under his time/slot/scheduled hospital rounds.
Anyway, Mommy started packing up with diaper and baby wipes supply. Yesterday, I bought another box from Toys R Us which was on sale. Then I bought 2 more baby outfits that I couldn't resist to buy. Although, a pregnant lady on the same aisle where I was browsing for clothes told me that Babies R Us sell the body suits cheaper than the ones I was holding. I thanked her for the suggestion and decided that if I have extra money, I'd visit their store in Manhattan.
Daddy and I were talking the other day about how or who you would look like when you come out. Sheryll just had a dream about you and she said that you had chingky (singkit) eyes -like Daddy but doesn't want to admit- with fair complexion. Then I read in a magazine that mom's who experience constant heartburn would have babies with a head full of hair. And since Mommy's been suffering from acid reflux for the past few months, I would assume that you wouldn't be a "baldie" like Ate Jenna. I'm just excited that I would be able to see you soon. I would have wanted that 3D/4D sonogram ever since I got pregnant but finding out that it cost $100 just made me think twice. I'd rather spend that money on more baby stuff than one picture when I could have 100's of that when you come out.
Daddy also told me that Ate Jenna's starting to get jealous of you. I do hope that when you come out, that feeling would just go away. I want the both of you to get along pretty well since Mommy has decided not to have another baby for a very LONNNNNNG time. Right now, I think that you and Ate Jenna are enough to make me appreciate motherhood and I really would like to enjoy have the both of you first before deciding if accepting another member in our family. Ate Jenna probably is just going to this whole anxiety about being a big sister. She's been an only child for almost 7 years and I know it's really difficult in her part to share that attention that Daddy and I have been giving her all these years. But I'm pretty sure that she would love to have you around. She'll be a great Ate since she's been a wonderful daughter to Mommy. Daddy should just be patient since your Ate's starting to have that brat-titude complex.
So, with another 4 weeks of waiting, Mommy just need to avoid anything strenuous to avoid going into labor earlier as expected. No more heavy shopping and long walks from now on. Just be a good boy and stop annoying Mommy especially when she wants to get a good night sleep. You're just like Daddy - SOBRANG KULIT.
During the NST, I just realized how stubborn and moody you could be. The test required the number of baby movements and it took quite sometime before you gave Mommy a nice strong kick. I'd even have to tap my belly just so you'd kick for the test. But when we're at home, you'd give rounds of kicks every minute, especially when Mommy has to beg for you to rest for awhile (so that the kicking would just stop, even for 5 minutes). Then when I went to see the sonographer, you keep moving around that she had difficulty trying to do the measurements. I knew the poking and probing was annoying that's why you were giving the sonographer a hard time.
The doctor rescheduled Mommy c-section to August 30 since he said he wouldn't be available on the 28th. Although if I really wanted that day then he could make some arrangements with one of his colleagues, but he said that there wouldn't be any assurance that I'll push through if the labor and delivery floor is fully booked. But I really want him to do the c-section so I agreed to have the date changed. And he said that if he does the procedure, he would make sure that I would be prioritized since I'm his patient and is scheduled under his time/slot/scheduled hospital rounds.
Anyway, Mommy started packing up with diaper and baby wipes supply. Yesterday, I bought another box from Toys R Us which was on sale. Then I bought 2 more baby outfits that I couldn't resist to buy. Although, a pregnant lady on the same aisle where I was browsing for clothes told me that Babies R Us sell the body suits cheaper than the ones I was holding. I thanked her for the suggestion and decided that if I have extra money, I'd visit their store in Manhattan.
Daddy and I were talking the other day about how or who you would look like when you come out. Sheryll just had a dream about you and she said that you had chingky (singkit) eyes -like Daddy but doesn't want to admit- with fair complexion. Then I read in a magazine that mom's who experience constant heartburn would have babies with a head full of hair. And since Mommy's been suffering from acid reflux for the past few months, I would assume that you wouldn't be a "baldie" like Ate Jenna. I'm just excited that I would be able to see you soon. I would have wanted that 3D/4D sonogram ever since I got pregnant but finding out that it cost $100 just made me think twice. I'd rather spend that money on more baby stuff than one picture when I could have 100's of that when you come out.
Daddy also told me that Ate Jenna's starting to get jealous of you. I do hope that when you come out, that feeling would just go away. I want the both of you to get along pretty well since Mommy has decided not to have another baby for a very LONNNNNNG time. Right now, I think that you and Ate Jenna are enough to make me appreciate motherhood and I really would like to enjoy have the both of you first before deciding if accepting another member in our family. Ate Jenna probably is just going to this whole anxiety about being a big sister. She's been an only child for almost 7 years and I know it's really difficult in her part to share that attention that Daddy and I have been giving her all these years. But I'm pretty sure that she would love to have you around. She'll be a great Ate since she's been a wonderful daughter to Mommy. Daddy should just be patient since your Ate's starting to have that brat-titude complex.
So, with another 4 weeks of waiting, Mommy just need to avoid anything strenuous to avoid going into labor earlier as expected. No more heavy shopping and long walks from now on. Just be a good boy and stop annoying Mommy especially when she wants to get a good night sleep. You're just like Daddy - SOBRANG KULIT.
But I still love you no matter how much you bother me.








No comments:
Post a Comment