Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Week 32 inside Mommy's Belly

Dear Gavin,

Today's Lolo Vic's birthday. Too bad, we can't just call and greet him. Too bad, you won't be able to see him or even meet him when you come out. Well, it's not your lost if he decides not to accept his role as your lolo. Mommy's here anyway.

Today marks your 32nd week in mommy's belly. In approximately 8 weeks, we'll be able to see each other.

Although Daddy keeps saying that my belly's kinda small, I'm sure you're gonna be a big baby when you come out. I could actually feel the pressure inside me whenever I walk or even do something. You're really heavy, which gives me a lot of back pains lately. I can't even shift my position in the bed without feeling too much strain.

Daddy's a bit disappointed at Mommy since I told him I stopped taking my iron supplements a month ago. Well, you do know how those pills make us feel, right? I'm sure you feel as uncomfortable as I am whenever I throw up after taking them. If coughing or sneezing kinda makes my tummy feel so tight, I just can't imagine myself vomiting at this stage of my pregnancy so Mommy decided to just stop taking the medication (even without the doctor's orders). I'm sorry if what I did might cause something unexpected for both of us but you do know that all I wanted is for the vomiting to stop.

Today, I had to take care of your cousin Sophie. And since I could now feel the heaviness in my tummy, I just couldn't make myself look after her without feeling stressed out. I couldn't even give her a bath since I find it hard to bend in the tub. I just don't want to pressure myself too much since I don't want to cause any harm on you. But I have to do it all over again tomorrow. The daycare's closed because of the holiday and they're leaving Sophie again with me. I just hope she'll be as good as she was today so I wouldn't have to lose my patience on her.

I was checking on your things today and I realized that mommy need to start shopping for the things I've considered "IMPORTANT" on my what-to-buy-for-Gavin list. Also, I have to start packing for my bag that I would need to bring to the hospital once the doctor's schedules the C-section. You do know how OC mommy can be so as early as this week, I want to prepare things before the "BIG" day comes. Mommy just hates cramming and doing things at the last minute. I just don't want to forget something once I'm in the hospital. Before you know it, mommy has already packed enough stuff that would fit a suitcase.

So far here's Mommy's list:

For Mommy

1. A lot of reading materials
2. My telephone book with all the essential numbers.
3. Mp3 Player with all my favorite songs
4. Crossword puzzles
5. Paper and pen (to write what's happening in the hospital)
6. Toiletories (MATERNITY PADS, bath towel, tooth brush and paste, mouthwash, soap, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizers, lotions, deodorant, perfume, lip gloss, lip balms and the make up)
7. Hair dryers, hair accessories and brushes and combs.
8. Undergarments especially cotton or absorbing materials preferrably non-brand new underwear since I'll have to throw them away eventually due to heavy stains.
9. Pajamas tops and bottom preferrably loose once with a front opening to make breastfeeding easy.
10. Some appropriate nursing bras and breast pads.
11. Socks three to four pairs
12. Slippers
13. Maternity dress/clothes to wear back home after the days in the hospital.
14. Phone cards, chargers and of course my cellphone to call Daddy
15. A little cash for emergency
16. Abdominal binder since I know that I'll be having a c-section
17. Candies and Lollipops
18. My own pillow and blanket to make me feel like I'm at home during my stay in the hospital
19. Digital camera (with charger included)
20. Bathrobe (just to cover myself if I decide to walk down the hospital halls during my stay)
21. INSURANCE AND CLINIC CARDS


For Gavin

1. Towel and burping cloths/cloth diaper
2. Receiving blanket that should be something woolen or thick in case its very cold at the time of the delivery
3. Booties
4. Mittens
5. Baby clothes (onecies and going-out outfit preferrably something with long sleeves and long pants)
6. Diapers
7. A small box of baby wipes
8. Caps/Bonnet
9. Toiletories for baby like soap, shampoo, oil, lotion.
10. Car seat

Anyway, it's getting late and we both have to wake up early since Mommy has to watch Sophie. I wish I had something else to do than be stuck in this four-walled apartment. Mommy's just so bored.

Goodnight, baby boy. Mommy loves you.

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

No comments: