Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Week 36 Inside Mommy's Belly


Dear Gavin,

Yesterday's appointment was brief yet the waiting was long. Though the sonographer only checked my amniotic fluid, the NST room was packed so Mommy had to wait for 2 hours before she had her turn. So far my blood pressure seemed normal. By the time I went to see my OB-GYN, it was already lunchtime and I had to wait for another hour until he came back from his break.

The doctor did the vaginal culture for GBS. He also check my cervix and determined that you've already decended. He said that Mommy could go into labor anytime soon since you're already positioned to come out of Mommy's belly. I just hope that you'll be more patient and wait for another week or two until the doctor could say that your weight is already satisfactory.

Next week, we'll be seeing another OB-GYN since our doctor would be out for that day. But he asked me to remind the sonographer to check your fetal weight on our next appointment. He really wants to make sure that if Mommy goes into labor any day, you'd come out healthy and not underweight.

Anyway, I have to slow down a little bit. You'll be coming out soon and I just want to wait until my scheduled C-section. Though I still have to do more shopping for you, I'll try to ease down on the "heavy labor" and "stressful activities".

Just relax, baby, and once you feel that its time for you to come out, just give Mommy a slight push and I'll be preparing myself for that much awaited trip to the hospital.


I'll be waiting..



Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

No comments: