Week 33 inside Mommy's Belly
Dear Gavin,Mommy had her sonogram appointment today. I feel so bad that you didn't gain that much weight based on the last sonogram. So now, I need to eat more (healthy food) so that by the time you come out, you'd be weighing at least like any normal baby. Besides your weight, the sonographer said that everything's normal (length and heart rate) but we need to have the sonogram every week from now until Mommy gives birth.
Mommy also visited the doctor today. He said my blood pressure was kinda high and asked if I was stressed out. I wanted to complain about the heat but as if he could do something about it so I said I was ok. He then had me scheduled on August 27 for my C-section. I asked if he could do it earlier and he said he wanted a good sized baby so he recommends that I have it at least by my 39th week unless something goes wrong and he'll have it moved earlier.
Mommy feels so tired today. I can barely even stand up from the bed. Good thing the weather isn't that bad today. At least it's a bit breezy and cloudy outside. The news even said that it might even rain tonight. Last night, I was able to get enough sleep although I decided to sleep in the living room since there's no ventilation in the room.
Anyway, I promised Daddy I'd be eating more from now on. He insisted that I should not be so choosy about food since what really matters is that you gain more weight. We had a bit of an argument the other day but I guess both of us still have unresolved issues about things so all we need to do is compromise and just be better parents to you and Ate Jenna.
I just hope we would both fee better in the coming days until you come out.
With much love,








No comments:
Post a Comment