Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Week 34 Inside Mommy's Belly


My Gavin,

Mommy's so exhausted with all the movements you've been making lately. Please be patient. You'll be out pretty soon and you could have all the space you want to do all that stretching.

Mommy just feels like peeing all the time. Probably you've been kicking on my bladder which causes my frequent visits in the bathroom, especially at night. I can't even walk without wanting to pee after a few blocks. Now, I have to take a bus transfer if I want to go somewhere since walking would be like torture for me.

Now, with my belly growing bigger everyday, I find it quite difficult to get up from bed or even sit down on the bus (or in the couch) for even 15 minutes. And it now takes me 10-15 minutes to climb up the stair going home. Just last night, I woke up with a cramping on my left leg after trying to stretch for a better position. Mommy almost cried out because of the pain and now I've been limping, still feeling a bit strained.

I know that these inconveniece would last once you come out but the wait is quite nerve-recking and Mommy's just tired most of the time. Every day is one day less in the D-day countdown but 40 more days is actually still far away from today. Now, Mommy feels bloated, big and heavy.

But what I like most about having you in my belly at this week is that now I can actually see my belly move as you shift into different positions. Sometimes, I would just sit and watch every possible wave that you make, as my belly goes with the flow. Sheryll said that my tummy so round, it now resembles half a basketball.

I also noticed that you move a lot (like you get excited) whenever I eat an icepop or fruit-flavored popcicle. I know that summer's been torture for both of us and probably such frozen delight soothes us from the heat. I now know you do enjoy cold water, cold showers, and butter cookies.

During the weekend, three strangers told me that I'm having a baby boy. I don't know how they came into that conclusion but they're right. I don't really believe in how my physical appearance have anything to do with your gender but it's just funny how they could tell by just looking at me (and my belly).

Yesterday, Mommy did some canvassing for more of your stuff. I hope that I'll be able to buy all the things you need before you come out. Mommy's in a tight budget but you know that I'll do my best to give you the things that would make life comfortable for you once you're here in the outside world.

Anyway, next week we'll visit the doctor again and find out if you did gain weight after two weeks of trying to eat properly. Daddy's been bugging Mommy about food and my eating routine. So I hope your weight has improved when we see the sonographer. I just don't want to be blamed when you come out underweight and malnourished. I want you to be healthy when you come out.

Just don't forget that Mommy loves you and won't give you up for whatever reasons.



Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

No comments: