Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Breaking Away from My Sister

Dear Gavin,

Mommy feels like shit today.

Last night Daddy and I had a fight about my sister. I was trying to convince him that my sister is a good person even if there are times when she's the reason why I cry all the time. I kept telling him that she does care for my kids even if she treats me this way. Something inside me still believes that no matter what she says or thinks about me, all I need to do is understand her since she's my only sister.

But today, I just can't take it anymore.

I do everything she tells me. I try to help her in any way I can. I always say yes to whatever she asks me. But in the end, she still makes me feel useless and worthless. She makes me feel that I deserve to live my life in the difficult lane and that it's my fault why I have nothing right now.

Mommy tried venting out my frustrations to Lola cherry the other day but Sheryll is still her daughter and she would never take sides.

I'm just so unhappy here. I just want to leave. I just want to wake up in the morning without that heavy feeling hanging over my head. I just want to sleep at night without feeling bad about myself.

I think I'd better take that offer of moving to California. Maybe a new environment would do good for both of us.

I just hope that my frequent feeling of depression would not have its effect on you. And I'm sorry if you feel as bad as I do.

Mommy loves you, and that's what's important anyway.



Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

No comments: