Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Week 39 Inside Mommy's Belly

Dear Gavin,

Despite the frequent contractions that seems to be making Mommy's routine a bit slowed down, I still pray that we could still hang in there until the 30th. Next week would be our pre-op for the big D-day and I'm both excited and worried. Excited because I would now see your face. Worried because a C-section is a major operation and something might go wrong.

Mommy doesn't want to sound so negative but I just couldn't help but worry for what might happen. I've been praying for your health and for Mommy's safe delivery. Daddy's been quite anxious that I might go into labor before the 30th, as planned.

Daddy's really weird because he still doesn't know what to feel now that you're about to come out. As a parent, normally one would be excited but in his case, he feels more worried than giddy knowing that he wouldn't be there to actually take care of us. All he wants is for both of us to be okay.

Anyway, though Mommy's feeling a bit of pressure and cramping, I'm sure we could still wait for another week. Seven more days to go and we'll all be welcoming you into the world.

Mommy can't wait to see you.


Excess: For Pre-natal Appointment Update - click here



Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

No comments: