My Little Man at Two Months
Gavin turned another month older yesterday. Ambilis talaga ng oras.
His baby clothes won't fit him anymore since he can now wear his 3-6 months clothes. Being the OC mom, I've actually segregated his clothes by size knowing that he would easily outgrow them. We call him "Little Man" since we keep dressing him up with jeans, polo shirts and jackets. Well, we really don't have that much options when it comes to boy's clothing so we try to make the most of it.
Anyway, my Little Man can now respond - by smiling - when we call his name or talk to him. I've noticed that he's starting to like Cookie Monster. He'd stay quiet whenever he sees Cookie Monster on TV when watching Sesame Street. He's also fond of watching Hercules (the Disney movie). He would behave and just sit in his bouncer without bothering me whenever they show the movie on the Disney Channel. Lalaki nga siya.
He can now turn around in the bed so I normally wouldn't leave him by himself unless he's in the crib. Just the other day, we left him for a few minutes in my sister's bed while we had dinner and when I came to check on him, he actually moved farther away from where we left him. It scared me to even think that if not for my constant worries he might have fallen off the bed.
Gavin already started drinking his milk mixed with rice cereals and he seems to be liking it since he had less spits recently. Though his milk intake went down a couple of notch, I know he's getting enough to eat with every bottle, thanks to the rice cereals. Well, the downside to this change is the undeniable stench of his poop. I always have to hold my breath everytime I change his diaper.
Honestly, I always thought that Gavin's a small baby compared to Jenna. But with all the other babies I've seen in the hospital during our well-baby appointment, Gavin seems pretty big for his age. He may not have those chubby cheeks and nakakagigil thighs like Jenna, but his long legs and torso make up for it. He really is heavy, I feel like my back's gonna break whenever I use the Snugli.
I can't wait to see more changes in Gavin as the months go by. I'm actually excited for him to start saying my name. I'm just so glad I'm able to witness the growing years of my little man despite the ups and downs in Mommy's life.
His baby clothes won't fit him anymore since he can now wear his 3-6 months clothes. Being the OC mom, I've actually segregated his clothes by size knowing that he would easily outgrow them. We call him "Little Man" since we keep dressing him up with jeans, polo shirts and jackets. Well, we really don't have that much options when it comes to boy's clothing so we try to make the most of it.
Anyway, my Little Man can now respond - by smiling - when we call his name or talk to him. I've noticed that he's starting to like Cookie Monster. He'd stay quiet whenever he sees Cookie Monster on TV when watching Sesame Street. He's also fond of watching Hercules (the Disney movie). He would behave and just sit in his bouncer without bothering me whenever they show the movie on the Disney Channel. Lalaki nga siya.
He can now turn around in the bed so I normally wouldn't leave him by himself unless he's in the crib. Just the other day, we left him for a few minutes in my sister's bed while we had dinner and when I came to check on him, he actually moved farther away from where we left him. It scared me to even think that if not for my constant worries he might have fallen off the bed.
Gavin already started drinking his milk mixed with rice cereals and he seems to be liking it since he had less spits recently. Though his milk intake went down a couple of notch, I know he's getting enough to eat with every bottle, thanks to the rice cereals. Well, the downside to this change is the undeniable stench of his poop. I always have to hold my breath everytime I change his diaper.
Honestly, I always thought that Gavin's a small baby compared to Jenna. But with all the other babies I've seen in the hospital during our well-baby appointment, Gavin seems pretty big for his age. He may not have those chubby cheeks and nakakagigil thighs like Jenna, but his long legs and torso make up for it. He really is heavy, I feel like my back's gonna break whenever I use the Snugli.
I can't wait to see more changes in Gavin as the months go by. I'm actually excited for him to start saying my name. I'm just so glad I'm able to witness the growing years of my little man despite the ups and downs in Mommy's life.
Gavin standing up, with Mommy in the background
"I feel like I'm in my Daddy's work clothes" 






No comments:
Post a Comment