Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Gavin's Big Leap to Solid Food

Today, Gavin had his first non-dairy meal today. I bought him a bottle of Beech Nut bananas (Stage 1) and he enjoyed eating it. Next week, we'll be trying applesauce or peach. But I was also thinking of preparing Gavin's food myself, like what I did when Jenna was a baby. I used to boil potatoes and mash them in rice with chicken broth and Jenna loved it compared to Gerber or Cerelac. Anyway, if I find the time, I might do that since those bottled baby food are expensive compared to home-made food.

So here are his pictures

Gavin's First Subo


Read my bib: I LOVE MY BIG SISTER!


Though he looked disgusted, he's just annoyed that the spoon didn't land directly in his mouth.


Nasarapan na siya, naduduling na sa kakatingin sa spoon


Watch him eat in action.




Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

No comments: