Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gavin Visits the Doctor for a Check Up

Dear Gavin,

I was so disappoitment with what the pediatrician said when we saw him today for a check-up. Since you're just 10 weeks old, he can't do or give anything to help you, except for saline which will only help with the runny nose. You were coughing and crying while they were giving you your treatment (vaporized saline) and I couldn't calm you down.

Honestly, I'm just so tired. I haven't slept, no longer than two hours, since Saturday night and in the morning you always want to be carried. You just keep on crying unless I pick you up and fall asleep in my arms, but wake up just as soon as you feel your head touch the bed. I'm no superwoman, so I feel like all my energy's been drained out completely.

You're asleep right now but I know that in a few minutes, I'll be hearing you cry for me. Mommy needs her rest and even if I plead repeatedly for you to just sleep, you just won't stop bugging me. You know how much I love you but sometimes I hate the way I feel whenever I couldn't make you calm down. It's frustrating and irritating.

Tomorrow, I'll start giving you juice since your doctor said that it's okay for you to take an ounce or two in a day. I just wish you'll feel better soon or else I'll go crazy if I continue to torture myself with no sleep.



Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

No comments: