Rediscovering Myself Through My Pregnancy
Aside from the constant backpains, lab tests, minor inconveniences and financial backdraws, I still consider myself happy for being pregnant.
Why? Because I'm actually learning news facts about myself now that's I'm having another baby and I get to spend more time at home.
1. I'm now addicted to Vitamin Water, they should hire me as their spokesperson. Now, I can't survive without a bottle or two, especially with this heat.
2. I now consider popcorn as part of the nutritious food group since I've been trying to stay away from chips.
3. The Bengay Patch has been my bestfriend when dealing with my backpain ordeals.
4. My daily meals always end with something sweet such as a piece of chocolate, a cookie or even just a glass of soda.
5. Crossword puzzles are as good as reading a book.
6. I could watch any Spanish telenovela (shown in Telemundo, the Latino channel) and still understand the storyline even if I could figure out the dialogue.
7. I cry everytime I watch "A Baby Story" on TLC.
8. I'd die without airconditioning.
9. I'm now use to taking a bath 3-4 times a day.
10. My breakfast routine wouldn't be complete without scrambled eggs and toast.







No comments:
Post a Comment